Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Designer ...

Good morning. We are saying goodbye to Dori Shelton, and wish her all the best as she spends time with her family and other endeavors. With Dori stepping down please join us in welcoming Debi Brile as our New Designer. Debi was our Guest Designer back in November, and we are so happy to have her join us.


Hi! My name is Debi. Card making has opened up a wonderful world for me. My dear husband, of 35 years, always worried about what I would do with my time when I retired. Now it is filled with stamps, paper, blogging, and fabulous crafty new friends. Different techniques and fancy folds intrigue me. Most of the cards I make are geared toward children and go to Send A Smile 4 Kids. Occasionally, I teach card classes for a group of Red Hat friends - feathers, bling and tons of fun! I also enjoy crocheting, sewing, baking, Sudoku puzzles, and reading (you'll find an occasional book review on my blog among the card posts). And, I am so happy to be joining the Design Team at Great Impressions Stamps.

Please join me in giving these ladies a BIG Welcome! 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...