Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 14, 2017

Another Little Reminder

Hello All,

Robin here to remind you of our April Challenge.  This is the card I made.


The challenge this month is 


For this I have used three different stamps.  The first is Whimsical Clouds (G426).  I stamped it onto plain white card stock.  Then I used Rainy Day Harry (F605).  I stamped him onto the clouds and onto a separate paper.  I colored him with Copic markers and added Glastique to give him a real raincoat and boots look.  He is then fussy cut without the rain and placed onto the cloud paper. I also added Glastique to the rain.  Finally I used the sentiment Under the Weather E866.  I stamped this onto some of the cloud paper.

After the images were done I used a rose embossing folder and colored the flowers lightly.  Then a single flower in the opposite two corners with a pearl in the center.  I really like how this turned out.  I hope you do too.

For this month the stamp you could win is a real cutie!


I do hope to see you in the challenge this month.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, 


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...