Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 4, 2016

When it Rains...


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation using some fun rubber stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek at my offering today...


The boots and the sentiment are actually from the same stamp--F448 When It Rains.  I stamped the boots next to F480 Tulip Umbrella in red to form a fun border.  The sentiment was stamped onto another piece of cardstock in black, then matted and layered onto the focal panel.



I added some glitter to the images and some enamel hearts to the focal panel.  I kept the color scheme simple to help pack a punch--and red and black is one of my favorites!  I hope you like this creation as much as I do!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...