Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

When It Rains

Good Tuesday Morning, Donna Here!

 Today we're taking a walk down Memory Lane.  I get to re-share one of my favorite Great Impressions cards that I have made from my time as a Design Team Member. 

Here's my first one, more to come next month.

  
I used the F448 When It Rains stamp set.  I adore this sentiment with these sweet little rain boots!  Sentiment and image stamped using Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I added a wee bit of Sakura Glitter Pens to some of the boot accents, they give it a subtle sparkle.
 

 
Classic and Scalloped Circle dies layered on top of a doily.  Corner Tabs, Enamel Dots, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Jute Twine and a little silver heart charm as an accent. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 


2 comments :

Lorie said...

I can see why that is a favorite...it is adorable!

Patti J said...

One of my faves too! Such a sweet card...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...