Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 16, 2015

Peppermint Easel Card


Hi, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for me to share another card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got a fun holiday easel card to share with you today...take a peek...


I LOVE this image, E816 Peppermint String, and so I wanted to use it to create a fun patterned paper that covered the front and was used as the easel stop.  I stamped the image down the paper, then colored in the images with Sakura glitter gel pens.


The sentiment, C427 Season's Greetings, was stamped onto vellum and then cut into a banner.  I layered it on to of a few other vellum banners.  It's held in place with staples that were covered by the velvet ribbon down the side.  I added a snowflake for a fun accent. :)


I really LOVE this fun card!  I think this stamp is SO FUN, and I hope you like what I've made with it, too!  I hope you leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments :

Patti J said...

What a yummy card, Mynn! Love that image, it's now on my ever growing wish list! Great fold, too 😉 thanks for sharing!

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh...I love this! Peppermint is my favorite (yes, the holidays are a hard time for me to say no!)!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome Easel Card, I adore that Peppermint String!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...