Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Magical Deer ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a holiday card featuring an elegant stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the gorgeous Magical Deer Stamp (H220). I stamped the image with Dark Chocolate Ink, applied distress ink around the image, and layered my panels. I added a bit of distress ink on the cardbase, and then layered on my panels.

I stamped the Season's Greetings Sentiment (C427) with the same Dark Chocolate Ink to the bottom of the card. Once done I used a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on the swirls and snow.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

So pretty, love your background and all of that sparkle! Merry Merry!

Patti J said...

Ruza, this is stunning! Love this image...I probably 'need' this one! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

So very pretty! I love the blues on here!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful, Ruza! I LOVE the blue and brown together--and the sponging really helps to shift the focus to the image! Fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...