Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wishing You a Magical Holiday Season ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a card featuring some of the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.

As we all know the holidays will be here before you know it, and that means it's time to start making my holiday cards.

Today's card features the Magical Tree (H203) and Magical Holiday Sentiment (G389).


Using VersaMark Ink I stamped the Magical Tree (H203), embossed it with Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder, fussy cut it out, and put it on the side. I then stamped the Magical Holiday Sentiment (G389) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, went over the snowflakes with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, and then used some Crystal Stickles to add snowflakes all around the sentiment.

The sentiment panel was layered on my cardbase with dimensional tape, and then I added the Magical Tree (H203).


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

So pretty, so sparkly.....love the whimsy of your card!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the gorgeous color combo and fabulous shine, Ruza! I adore this sentiment and image combo, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Ruza...so full of magic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...