Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday with Toni

Hello!  Time for another Great Impressions card for you.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the D266 Give Comfort sentiment, especially since we're moving into Autumn.  I love how this turned out.  The texture is amazing.  If only it were this easy to make a quilt in a real life!

I've got more details on my blog and pics on my blog if you'd like to read more about how I made this card.

See you next week with another GI designToni 


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

So warm and cozy, love this, Toni!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cool, Toni! I LOVE the texture over the patterned bits--fabulous idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...