Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dancing Penquins ...


Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a card featuring some of the awesome Great Impressions Stamps.


I love making holiday cards with Penguins so when I saw the adorable Dancing Penguin (F592) I just had to play with this stamp. I stamped 3 of the penguins on a panel with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and then quite a few extra's on extra cardstock.

Copic Markers were used to color the penguins. For the scarves I colored the extra copies, fussy cut each layer out, and used my Xyron Sticker Maker to layer them on my colored panel. I also colored the lifted foot, fussy cut them out, and using various dimensional tape adhered the feet to the penguins. Distress ink was applied around the images. Next up was to layer the panel on a green and red panel, and then onto my cardbase.


For the inside of the card I recreated the panels, added the Happy Dance Sentiment (D488). After masking the sentiment, I stamped just the snowflakes from the Dancing Penguin (F592) around the sentiment, and applied distress ink around to the panel to match the front.

   

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

OMGoodness.....you just want to take them home! Super Cute!!!

Patti J said...

My goodness, Ruza - these are darling!!! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring :)

Time to be creativ said...

What a fun card.

Unknown said...

Adorable! These guys look like they're having so much fun...I wonder what tune they are dancing to?

Sherrie K. said...

So darn cute! I just love the darling penguins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...