Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 12, 2015

Christmas Wreath


Hello, friends, and happy Monday!  It's time for me to share another card made using beautiful stamps from Great Impressions.  Take a peek at what I have for you today...


I started by stamping G496 Evergreen Wreath in three different colors of green.  I went lightest to darkest, and I rotated the image as I stamped.  I then added some "berries" using liquid pearls.


I decided to keep this card sentiment free.  Instead, I chose to add a velvet bow to add some elegance and texture!


I used neutral backing papers so that the colors in the image and ribbon were more prominent.  I think this looks very elegant, but that bow is going to make it hard to mail!  So, hand deliver it is! ;)  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you ever use our stamps, make sure to link it up in the Customer Gallery!  If you don't have our stamps, but would like to WIN some, make sure to join our monthly challenge, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, all!

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
8486 - Evergreen Wreath - SKU: G496
G496 Evergreen Wreath

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Your wreath is stunning as is your beautiful bow!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card, especially with that lush velvet ribbon!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Mynn! I love this wreath image, and your gorgeous bow showcases it so well! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...