Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 25, 2015

Pumpkin Puppy Birthday Card

Welcome back fellow card makers! I don't know about you but I never seem to have enough birthday cards around, so here's an autumn themed one to add to my stash:


I used a paw print embossing folder with a bit of distressing around the edges, paw print ribbon, and a paw print brad to go with this cute dog stamp (Pumpkin Puppy H259). I used the Tags G483 stamp for the banner sentiment. 
Don't forget to join us for the Trick or Tree-t Challenge if you haven't already. There are still a few days left before this month is history! Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next Friday!
http://studiomcreations.weebly.com/

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Emily, I totally LOVE the amazing texture you added to this card! The layout is so fun, the theme is adorable! This is just fab! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Love your puppy theme birthday card! Such sweet image, love the paw brad and ribbon accents! Cuuuute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...