Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Born to be Wild!

Hello!
Patti J. here with my Saturday post on here on the Great Impressions blog.
The new stamps are so much fun to create with - hope you like today's card...
I'm pretty sure this is me and my friend, Shirley. (She's the skinny one :)

I used these Great Impressions Stamps today:



I'm pretty sure that Shirley and I are headed to a stamp show in a neighboring state, and that we are in a bit of a hurry to shop before someone else gets all of the bargains - what do you think?
Loved creating with this one - sorry the photo is so bad. Hard to capture with all of the glare of the glossy parts!  If you have any questions about how I did this, just ask!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments :

Ina G said...

Sure looks like you girls are in a hurry. Fabulous card in every detail. Totally cool card. I was in a hurry yesterday on my way to our yearly craft show and meet cyber friends for the first time and catch up with old ones. We had a BLAST!

Mynn xx said...

This is BRILLIANT, Patti! I LOVE the fun easel fold with the road and map on the bottom--so cool! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...