Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 1, 2015

Born To Be Wild!


Hi, all!  I'm back with another card using a SUPER fun sentiment from the Great Impressions online store!  I was going to pair it with a sentiment, but I decided it could DEFINITELY stand on its own with some help from the right embellishments!  Take a gander...


This sentiment is NEW to the store this month.  It's called C478 Wild! and I just LOVE it!  Isn't the font fun?  I had some digital paper and rhinestones purchased from a recent convention that were PERFECT as accents for this sentiment!  A bit of ribbon up top helped to finish up the card.



I've got this paper in other colors, and I've got the rhinestones in gold and black, as well, so I think I might be experimenting with them in the near future!  What do you think of the final product?  I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments :

Joan V said...

What a fun card. Love the rhinestones and paper. Great to search our stash and find something JUST perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh Mynn - what fun! I totally love the sentiment being the focal point, nestled into all of that divine paper!!! Great job - you have inspired me to do the same! Hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...