Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mother's Day Tag with Kendra

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Mother's Day tag with you!!

Are you liking everyone's tags this week!  What fun!

Especially since we like to show our moms how much we love them!!

So I created this tag for my mom to add to her gift package!

I also added the K87 Flower Flourish on both the top and bottom of the turquoise cardstock!
Thought it was a nice added touch, with the pattern paper!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Kendra! LOVE the patterns you used, the fabulous layers, and the bling detail! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...