Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Watercolored Christmas

Hello stamping friends! Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that uses heat embossing and watercolor. I used the gorgeous Great Impressions image (G408) December Holly and Narcissus

  
I started by heat embossing my image in white and then watercoloring it using Tombow markers. For my sentiment I heat embossed it in gold using (E739) Old World Merry Christmas

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!



1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

TOTALLY gorgeous, Leah! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...