Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Plaque

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Halloween plaque with you!

This week is all about Halloween Decorations!
Be ready to be inspired!!

I decided to create a Halloween plaque:
I really like how it turned out!  The kids love it as well!

I used the G379 Spider Web along the top of the plaque on the black polka-dot paper.  I also used the F455 Happy Halloween for my main image!

You can check out personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is fabulous, Kendra! LOVE the fun paper! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...