Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Packaging

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Easter package with you!

With our current Spring Celebrations challenge in mind, I thought it would be fun to create an Easter Package for one of my kiddos for Easter!
I used the Cursive Happy Easter (C430) sentiment!
I then stamped the Basket of Bunnies (F543) image, and just cut out the eggs to add to my banner!

A fun little project!

More details on my personal blog here.

Join in our monthly challenge; there's still a few days left!  
We'd love to see what you create!
---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Such a clever idea! Love the papers and your banner.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Absolutely darling, the kids are going to love this

jonim52 said...

Fabulous project, love it.

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely SUPER darling, Kendra! LOVE the fun tubes of candy! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...