Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Inspiration Saturday with Ellen

Hello my dear friends! Welcome back to Great Impressions Inspiration Saturday with ME! How do you feel about One-Layer Cards? I used to hate them until I made them playing in challenges, so today, I hope to inspire you with a OLC.




Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is TOTALLY awesome, Ellen! Fabulous use of inks and colors and I LOVE a good OLC! :) Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great. Love that "spotlight". DT hugs!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am blown away by your single layer card. I don't think I could be this creative on just one layer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...