Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cowgirls Rule

      Did you ever have a pair of boots that you just loved.  Did you wear them till then couldn't be worn anymore and then wear them some more.  That was my first pair of women's western boots.  My dad ordered them from a catalog for me when I was thirteen and I was so proud of those boots.  I polished them every night.  From wearing them all the time they became so soft and conformed to my own little tootsies.  I think they were resoled four times before there was nothing to attach a sole too.  I know your asking where am I going with this little reminisce, well Great Impressions has a great stamp #754 Western Boots that so reminds me of those first pair of cowgirl boots.

     I just had to have this Western Boot stamp and the sentiment that goes with it, #752 Old Boots.  I like the way things have changed and the world has learned that Cowgirls Rule and how to Cowgirl Up and get Cowgirl tough so I made these boots Pink, with a pink western background that a little distressed but wonderful because of it, kind a like a real down to earth cowgirl.



     I did a little decorating and distressing to the inside of this card too to high light the great #752 Old Boots sentiment.


     Now, isn't that sentiment just the gosh durn truth.  I know it is for me.


   I was tickled pink to find these pretty western papers that are feminine with out being frou-frou.  I knew as soon as I saw them that I had to have for my little sis.  She is still a rompin' stompin' cowgirl even if she is wrangling more kids than cows these days.  I know she's going to get a real kick out of E754 Western Boots and E752 Old Boots

     Well happy trails to you until we meet again next Friday,

Mary Anne


3 comments :

Sammy said...

LOVE this! I am officially in love with those papers, and I adore the image and sentiment too! x

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Karen! LOVE the pink! Mynn xx

Karen Petitt said...

Love these stamps and I love your beautiful card, and the pink is gorgeous xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...