Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Snow Day

Hi everyone Happy Hump Day!  This is the week I have Friday off so I am extra happy woo hoo...  Today I am sharing a card perfect for Christmas. I used Great Impression Jolly Snowman H215 stamp.

 A view from a different angle

I added some flowers I found in the wedding section of Hobby Lobby (just love that store)


This was a fun card to make my first try at really coloring something white.  I think I did okay I am getting better I think... 

Thanks for stopping by everyone and don't forget about our challenge. 

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the fun wintry colors and your pearls are fabulous! :)

Jenny said...

I love how the flowers look like a cloud of fluffy white snow Monica!

Karon said...

Beautiful card - love love the layers and fabulous snowman :-)

simply monica said...

Thanks one of my Fav stamps

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...