Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wishing You Tons of Happy Days!!!







Welcome to Jammie Day Sunday!

Hello to you all this morning! I do hope you enjoy your oaties and cocoa ...and do a little crafty inspiration surfing this morning-what better way to start off the day?  Unfortunately, it is cherry harvest time here in Oregon, so I am off to work. (Yes, cherries ripen 7 days a week LOL!)  This morning I had to trade in my slippers and pj's for work clothes and car keys...what kind of trade is that?....geez.... 

Today I went very clean and simple-these stamps  seem to take very few embellies to make them shine, don't you think?
These are  new release stamps from Great Impressions

My crafty friend Deloris has been rockin' tur-ker-roiz cards lately and I could not get them out of my head. Seems turquoise and white  is such crisp and clean combo!

I opened my new pack of Simple Stories SN@P! color  vibe papers (yes, I have been saving them for a special occassion card-but aren't they all?)...so here we go! 

The little kite and elephant are added on with pop dots to add a little extra dimension. I cut the half banner for the sentiment with my Silhouette. Added a little twine with a bow and added the completed panel onto the card base with dimensionals. 

I think this is one of my favorite Great Impressions card...although I think that of every card I make. My time on the design team is coming to an end-June 30th will be my last posting for the team, but certainly not my last Great Impression's cards...so let's not be sad! 

Right now there is a sale going on at Great Impressions-20% off and free shipping in the US with a $25 order. A great deal!


Sorry for being so chatty today-just wanted to say thanks for stopping in to say Hello-We always look forward to your visits!

Sue

card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Impressions Stamps:
Cardstock: Base is SU and DP is SN@P color vibe from Simple Stories
Copics:
Elephant-T 1,3,5
Kite BG 53,57
Ground-W 1,2
Misc: Twine, dimensionals
Silhouette files
6 banners

7 comments :

Jenny said...

Loving those polka dots and that darling elephant is one of my fave Great Impressions Stamps ever! Super cute card Sue!

Karon said...

A really wonderful card - love the colour and that fabulous cute elephant and sentiment! TFS

Sharon said...

I love this Sue. The image is so sweet and I love the scrummy dotty papers.
Hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

Super cute, love that little elephant! Thanks for sharing!

simply monica said...

This card is just too cute love it.

Erin said...

Your card is sooooo cute, Sue! I love the polka dot paper!

Mary Marsh said...

so cute Sue-I like the turquoise and white combo as well

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...