Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Floral Thanks

Hi there!

I love making my own backgrounds with stamps, and the new scalloped flower stamp is perfect for this technique! I used a light pink ink, so the background is subtle, but it matches the patterned paper perfectly.

 (Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions Stamps) Scalloped Flower. Ink: (PTI) Sweet Blush. Cardstock: (PTI) Hibiscus Burst, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss, White. Dies: Papertrey Ink. Other: Gems, buttons.)

I also used a couple of different Silhouette shapes to accent the card (the "thanks" sentiment" and flowers). I love mixing and matching different stamps, papers, and die cuts. So many possibilities!

And don't forget, our June Challenge started on Sunday! 

Have a great week & thanks for stopping by.  :)

-Erin

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Very pretty Erin!

simply monica said...

Great card love the soft colors

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you used the stamp to create a faux patterned paper panel! Fabulous color combo, too! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...