Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Easy Background...

Hi everyone Monica here with another hump day Wednesday post.  I just love Wednesdays because it means the week is almost over woo hoo!!  Today I am sharing a tag I made by using a background stamp from Great Impressions for an amazing look.  I made the background by using the Scroll & Leaf  stamp.

 I colored the leaves in with Stickles to give them a nice glittery look and also added the  Tags stamp you get 4 phrases with this set and I used You're Special for my tag.
Hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and remember to Create, Share and Inspire!!

Hugs
Monica

4 comments :

Jenny said...

The Scroll and Leaf stamp makes a perfect background on a tag! Thanks for the great idea Monica! Your tag is gorgeous!

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful job on the tag!

Colleen said...

Monica,
This is a beautiful tag.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautifu tag Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...