Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moments

Happy Last Thursday of 2012!
I hope that everyone made Santa's 'nice' list...did you receive any Great Impressions stamps? :)
My most recent order included a few stamps I've had on my wish list and, of course, I had to ink up some of my new rubber and show them off on a project!


I've been thinking of the highs and lows of my year, of the goals I accomplished and the ones I've yet to set. I can't believe how fast this year has passed! Already it's time for my last post as a member of the Great Impressions Stamps Design Team. It has been wonderful to work with a GREAT company with such fabulous products & service, not to mention the talented team!

 With those thoughts on my mind, Life is Not Measured... (F252) is the perfect sentiment for my New Year's card. I used Simple Elegance (H185) along the bottom edge of my sentiment panel. The flourish is embossed with clear embossing powder and glitter. Embossing with powders is another easy way to add texture and interest to a simple card.
(There is foil, embossing and glitter on this card. Hard to see, I know - they're not so easy to photograph!)


The tiny tag is handwritten with a Glaze pen - goes on wet and looks like the writing was embossed when dry. These pens are great for adding personal touches to patterned papers.

I hope that you have enjoyed your visit today and your 2012 has had more ups than downs! Thank you for your support, comments & participation (you still have a couple of days to link up to the december challenge!) and may 2013 be your best year, yet!



6 comments :

Jenny said...

Yikes Angi!! What a fabulous card to ring in the New Year!! Love the retro feel of your paper choices and that flourish tucked in below your sentiment really pops!

Mary K said...

Angi, we are sad this is your last post, but glad that you are looking forward to new goals in 2013. Thank you for sharing the best with us -- your style is very inspirational! This card is shiny & bright like a new year should be!

Shanna Shands said...

I am so sad we are leaving the team but excited we both get to start new adventures. I will be following you along on your new creations. I love this black and white card you made. Thanks also for the swap idea. I loved everything I got!

Shanna Shands said...

I am so sad we are leaving the team but excited we both get to start new adventures. I will be following you along on your new creations. I love this black and white card you made. Thanks also for the swap idea. I loved everything I got!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Angi! Thanks for sharing, and for all the inspiration! I've enjoyed seeing your wonderful creations! Hugs...

Mary Marsh said...

I love this card Angi-the sentiment is a fabulous one and you created such an awesome card with it. Hope all your goals and dreams are fulfilled in 2013

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...