Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 16, 2012

Seeing You

Good morning and a wish for a happy Monday to everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was full of rain, thunder, and lightening in VEGAS! It was amazing and vey nice... but in over 100 degree weather boy was the humidity horrible!

Well today I have a new card to share with you using 

the sentiment Looking Forward and image Monkey with Binoculars




Border die from My Favorite Things and oval die from Spellbinder


Glossy Accents and paper from Echo Park.

Check back tomorrow to see some new creations.

8 comments :

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the layout and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

OMG!!! We live in the same city!!!! I loved that thunder storm, it was great. Lol. This would make it so much more fun if I made the DT now:) I love love love this card. I was just looking at my monkey stamp and the other jungle one from you last night. How funny. Super cute card:)

Jenny said...

That adorable monkey sure looks like he is enjoying his own private island. You colored him up beautifully Shanna! Love the polka dot paper too!

Deloris said...

Love your card. That monkey is so cute and your coloring is fabulous.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

The coloring is awesome, but those coconuts rock my world!

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness the colors are amazing on this design!!!Love it
Thank you for sharing with us.

Angela said...

Perfect pairing of stamps, Shanna, cute card! We're in GA, right now, and I understand HOT weather...whew...thank Goodness for AC!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so cute...makes me wish I was on the beach in Hawaii (without monkeys though LOL!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...