Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter is coming.

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday.

I have a new card to show you and I love it. I really love the colors because they are soft and dark at the same time. I used one of our newest stamps called Easter Basket and the sentiment is Cursive Happy Easter. I colored it with copics first. Then added Frayed Burlap distress ink everywhere. The papers are from last years Echo Park Springtime paper collection.



The flower is from Prima and the leaves are CC Cutters. I painted the leaves with Creative Inspiration Paints (Sage and Emerald). I also added some Light Purple to the flowers with Buttercup in the centers.


I used scallop large rectangle dies from spellbinder and ribbon from Stampin' Up. 

It is almost a new month which means almost a new challenge and a new Stamp of the Month.

So get ready and check back tomorrow for something special from Jenny!

6 comments :

Lou said...

Hi! this really is such a pretty card,love the image and gorgeous colours/papers too.
hugs Lou.xx

Jenny said...

You are wowing me with this one Shanna! Every bit of it is gorgeous! Loving how you painted the leaves and of course your fine coloring!

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful! love the colors

Deloris said...

A real beauty! I love the colors, the painted embellishments and your great coloring too!

Angela said...

Love that image and your leaves are gorgeous!

~ Jo ~ said...

OMG this is just stunning! I love the coloring, the papers, flowers, everything! Just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...