Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!!

I hope that you all had a great week and enjoyed all the wonderful inspiration from the DT girls!

Did you enjoy our very first hop? How 'bout those wonderful Creative Inspirations girls? Wow...I had a great time seeing all their work and seeing how they use the paints (wayyy better than I do!!)

So I have a winner for all of you from the hop!!!!!


Winner
Winner
Winner


JO who said:

Wow I had such a fun time on this blog hop! So many talented ladies out there and so much inspiration! Congratulations on your very first blog hop!!! The letters I gathered spelled out "Great Impressions"....=)

You will be getting a gift card from us here at Great Impressions so I'd start making your "wish" list because GI has a ton of amazing stamps!!!


And check out Creative Inspirations Paints so you can pick out the 5 colors of paints you would like to have!!!


Send me an email with your info: Name, Address, 5 paint colors and I will pass it on to the owners and get your stuff to you!


Don't forget about our challenge!!

7 comments :

Dawnll said...

Congrats to Jo!
Thanks ladies for including us girls from CIP, had a great time playing and all the inspiration

Deloris said...

Congratulations Jo! Have fun picking out your new stamps and paint!

Jenny said...

Our very first blog hop winner...Yeah for Jo!

Angela said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Jo! Have fun picking out your goodies!

Can't wait for the next hop...that was so much fun!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Congrats Jo!! Enjoy picking out some goodies!!

Shanna Shands said...

Big congrats Jo on winning!

~ Jo ~ said...

OH MY GOSH!! Ladies I am so excited!! Thank you so very much!!!! I have no idea where to start! I never win anything so this feels like I hit the jackpot!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...